Wednesday, September 2, 2015
Write drunk. Edit Sober.
Did you do this to me
Or did I do this to myself
Or did we do this to ourselves
Why is it that a part of me knows that I singlehandedly couldn't have managed to cause such a travesty
For all I know I couldn't even singlehandedly manage to cause any happiness
Always reliant, always suffering
No, I did not do this to myself
You designed my catastrophe with me
You handed me the pen while I wondered which paper to choose
You held my hand and helped me draw lines that divided my life into halves
One half you took with yourself
The other lies in my hand waiting to be destroyed
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey, I know that it's your own concern but there's an extremely popular website there called Quora. If you join there you'll have a wider audience and a chance to talk to people who can actually appreciate your work. Trust me , I am no quora representative. And you are an excellent writer, BTW.
ReplyDelete